Battlerite Royale Patch 0.1.2 is already out! The game was officially released on October 5th, at 13:00 CEST. It now includes some bug fixes, gameplay changes, and several updates to matchmaking as well as to Champions. There is no downtime, however, you still need to exit the game for downloading the new version.
Make sure that you frequently keep track of the development team on Twitter or join them on Discord Channel[discord.gg] for catching up with the new forthcoming updates.
- Hunter’s Quickable is no longer be able to activate from damage over time effects that are used by Pestilus’ Moth (M1) or Ashka’s Fireball (M1).
- Already solved a bug throughout the course of airdrop landings where the camera would sometimes make a fast and heavy yank towards the middle of the map.
- Already repaired a problem where the kills would be more and more unresponsive as a match proceeded.
- Solved a bug making the rival movement laggy sometimes.
- Alysia’s Ice Lance (M2) Legendary Bonus is now properly effective when not striking a target.
- Some internal alterations were made to the way of reporting date to the third party API, which expectantly will solve the problems happening to the third party data consumers with the recent starting of Battlerite Royale. It should now be effective just like the way it did back prior to the launch.
- Solved a problem where players that have many friend requests would get plenty of notifications when login.
- Already fixed a problem where Champion statistics didn’t display accurate data in the profile.
Matchmaking and Rating Changes
There were a few adjustments made to the matchmaker to make sure that the performance of a player would be much better in a given match. If a player wants to reach the top, placing well is still very crucial but so is getting some kills. Generally, there is a way bigger middle ground where your rank doesn’t undergo a change much while the old system you either obtained numerous MMR or lost a bit in every match. This could be because the new ranking system is much rougher than the former one. A soft reset is being worked on to enable the players to reach their real ratings faster.
- All the rankings of all players will undergo a soft reset. The higher your current rank, the larger the reset it, it can reach up to a maximum of 2 leagues.
- The leaderboard and win/loss statistics will be removed.
- There was a change made to Match Score in order to enhance the player performance. It won’t be able to reach Champion League without kills anymore.
- Rating change depends on the discrepancy between Match Score, and your MMR has just modified to enable for quicker adjustments for gaining and losing points at the very ends. Furthermore, there is also a broader spread of point change in the center, which causes it to be much harder than before to obtain a big amount of rating from a match when you didn’t have a great performance.
- The teams that have been just created are not always in bronze anymore. The first rank is depended on the ranking of both players that make up the team.
- The number of Shrines is expanded from 5 to 7.
- Item quality of ability dropping from reviving now climbs with elapsed game time. Reviving early gives Common (green) abilities and the late game gives a mixture of Rare and Epic (blue and purple) abilities.
- The clarity on the minimap throughout skydiving stage was much upgraded.
- Every wyvern is marked on the map for now. Your wyvern has the blue color while the wyvern of others is red.
- Already updated the flight patch of every wyvern, which is now much more visible to everyone.
- Boom Bloom (M2)
- Cooldown dropped down from 8s to 7s
- Hop (Space)
- Legendary Bonus won’t give out a Lesser Hop anymore.
- Legendary Bonus now gives out the Vigor buff, which grows the damage and healing by 20%.
- Forest Sanctuary (Q)
- Healing altered from 12 when the tree is called to 16 over the tree’s 2.2s duration.
- Legendary Bonus haste duration reduced from 2.5s to 2s
- Rampant Growth (E)
- Cooldown was increased from 6s to 7s
- Assassin’s Cut (M1)
- There was a drop in energy gain, from 6% to 5% on every hit
- There was a change made to damage, from 6/6/6/14 to 5/5/5/15
- Legendary Bonus dagger doesn’t heal anymore when being utilized on Chests.
- Elusive Strike (Space)
- Legendary Bonus Lesser Phantom Cut damage decreased from 14 to 12
- Hook Shot (E)
- There was a drop in energy gain, from 8+5% to 6+6%
- Deadly Blow (R)
- Cast time was escalated from 0.6s to 0.7s
- There was a drop in energy gain, from 9% to 8%
- Black Arrow (Space)
- Fading Haste was decreased from 50% to 40%
- Rain of Arrows (Q)
- No longer deals to Snare
- Legendary Bonus doesn’t grow Snare factor of Rain of Arrows anymore.
- Legendary bonus now grows max range by 30%.
- Moth (M1)
- Moth buff duration was reduced from 7s to 6s
- There is a reduction in ally heal over time from 12 to 9.
- Bloodsucker (M2)
- Damage was grown from 28 to 30
- Healing was decreased from 28 to 20
- Range was increased from 9 to 10
- Infest (Space)
- Cooldown was dropped from 12s to 11s
- Now heals Infested teammates for 6 over duration
- Now damages Infested opponents for 6 over duration
- Arachnophobia (E)
- Damage was decreased from 10 to 8
- Swarm (R)
- Moth projectiles aren’t sent anymore when destroyed.
- Moth is now sent to any opponent that assaults the defended target.
- Legendary Bonus now absorbs Moth buffs from nearby teammates and opponents to grow shield health. Shield is grown by 6 for every absorbed Moth.
- Scarab Pack (F)
- Decreased scarab debuff damage over time from 20 to 16.
- Pummel (M1)
- Increased the energy gain from 6 to 7.
- There is no reduction in the cooldown of Crushing Blow anymore.
- Crushing Blow (M2)
- Can now be utilized to jump towards a target location.
- The length of a leap now is 4.5
- Cooldown was grown from 6s to 7s
- Smite (M2)
- Knockback distance was decreased from 2.5 to 1.5.
- There was a change made to the movement speed when casting projectiles, which was from 30% to 60/40/20%
- Radiant Shield (Q)
- Cooldown was expanded from 9s to 10s
- Sanctuary (R)
- Cooldown escalated from 10s to 14s
- Cooldown now climbs with rarity
- Healing now climbs less with rarity
- Inhibitor’s Guard (R)
- Duration decreased from 2.5s to 2s